Jutta Tobias Mortlock, a senior lecturer and consultant, was stuck with a research paper for years.
Before coaching with me, she said, “I thought I’d never get a paper written that’s really important to me, and that I had been agonizing over for years, literally.“
Jutta was also concerned about investing money into coaching.
“I had hired well-known writing coaches before, spent more money than I care to admit, but hadn’t made any real progress. So to say I was skeptical that Nicole could help me write up my paper in 2 months is some understatement indeed!”
How Jutta’s life transformed during coaching
- My relationship with writing has changed completely
- My article ”Next-Generation Mindfulness” is now published
- Be prepared that Nicole’s time, advice, and careful attention to you and your work will not be the cheapest. But in my experience, Nicole is the best writing coach out there. I realised just how valuable it is to have a writing coach who really looks at you and your writing, who walks through each step of your journey with you
Jutta’s mission as a lecturer and consultant is to serve as a change agent and performance coach, applying mindfulness, psychology and sound business principles to improving people’s lives.
Being able to write is crucial for her, and the investment paid off.
Jutta’s publishing success
I was so happy to receive an enthusiastic email in June 2023 from Jutta – it’s in German and says that the research article she’d been working on with me passed the academic peer review and was now published!
Read Jutta’s research paper “Next-generation mindfulness: A mindfulness matrix to extend the transformative potential of mindfulness for consumer, organizational, and societal wellbeing” to see how her research can change mindfulness research and practice in the future. As a coach, I’m fully on board with revolutionary new ideas on mindfulness!
How she boosted her consulting
After her writing success, Jutta’s consulting career is booming! She was interviewed by the People Soup podcast on her mindfulness research and work, and continues to run the Centre for Excellence in Mindfulness Research at City, University of London.
And while Jutta is extremely humble, I thought you should know just what a power house in the mindfulness field she is, in numbers:
- introduced mindfulness to well over 10,000 individuals
- taught mindfulness to over 5,000 adult learners
- Over 4,000 of these were executive education clients
- 1,350 were university students
- gave presentations on mindfulness to over 5,000 adults
- Over 2,000 of these were serving UK military personnel
- YouTube mindfulness videos have been watched 10,000 times
- Was featured in a mindfulness documentary…
Read Jutta’s full testimonial of our coaching
“My relationship with writing has changed completely, after committing to a coaching partnership with Nicole. I thought I’d never get a paper written that’s really important to me, and that I had been agonizing over for years, literally. I had also hired well-known writing coaches before, spent more money than I care to admit on that, but hadn’t made any real progress. So to say I was sceptical that Nicole could help me write up my paper in 2 months is some understatement indeed! But she did, and I did it.
Be prepared that Nicole’s time, advice, and careful attention to you and your work will not be the cheapest. But in my experience, Nicole is the best writing coach out there. If you work with Nicole, you’ll realise just how valuable it is to have a writing coach who really looks at you and your writing, who really walks through each step of your writing journey with you, and who somehow works out what words, mental reframes, or writing exercises really help whenever you feel stuck. The best proof that Nicole is a brilliant writing coach? After I submitted that paper, my partner said, “you actually didn’t look stressed at all this time round, although you were writing every day!””–Jutta Tobias Mortlock, Senior Lecturer, City University of London
Inspired by Jutta’s story?
You can still apply for the 90-Day Writing Accelerator (Start Jan 29, 2024).
If you’re looking for VIP 1-1 coaching, schedule a free consult.