I do three things:
Coaching academics & entrepreneurs
Coaching academics & entrepreneurs to write their book, articles, and other content with a habit that makes writing easy.
- 90-Day accelerator
- 1-1 coaching
- shorter challenges & workshops
Bespoke coaching & workshops
I offer in-house coaching and workshops on creativity and writing habits for companies and universities. These are offered on Zoom. Examples:
- “Academic Ladder” – 90-day career & writing accelerator (University of Cambridge)
- “Academic Self-Management & Deep Work” 90min workshop (UKRN/Uni Bristol, Anglia Ruskin University, CRUK, Coventry)
- “Goal Setting and Productive Writing with the Freedom Method” (UKRN/Uni Bristol)
For a bespoke in-house program at your company or university, email firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a consult via my form.
Supporting new writing coaches
I train new writing coaches and help them gain experience, launch and extend their business, and find communities of like-minded coaches. Options:
- work in one of my programs, as an accountability coach, group coach, co-writing facilitator
- help edit participants’ work and give them live/written feedback
- become a mentee and get training to become a writing coach & grow your business (coming in 2023)
I remember how hard it was to leave my “save” job and start my business. I would have loved to work with someone who’s been on the same journey; someone who cares and can guide me through the first steps. You might want to start a side hustle to try it out, have left your job, or simply join a community of empowered writing coaches and see what’s possible!
For questions, email me at email@example.com.
I’m looking for academic writing coaches & editors & retreat facilitators to join my team! If you’re building a side business or leaving academia, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group coaching and 1-1 coaching on zoom within my programs.
- You’ll get training and work with a small team led by me.
- No stress to do marketing or find clients – pure coaching within a proven framework.
This works well for those who want to go deep with clients, unblock them, and move them forward with their writing and career.
- run my weekly co-writing sessions for participants of my programs
- 1h-90min, occasionally a full retreat
Give feedback to participants on their writing
- 1-1, written, or in group situation so everyone can learn from the feedback
- Occasional workshop on editing within my program if you’re up for it
Please email me email@example.com by December 31 if you’re interested and would like to chat. Do tell me your experiences and why you’re interested in working with me, that makes it easier
My programs start in February 2023.